Sat, Nov 04|
4th Nov|One-Day Piaomiao Peak Autumn Hiking & Ancient Village Tour
Piaomiao Peak and Mingyue Bay are located in Xishan, Suzhou City. This is a cozy place for a one-day trip, follow us to enjoy the view after climbing to the top of the mountain and the scenery along the way on the weekend of autumn!
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM GMT+8
About the event
Destination: Piaomiao Peak and Mingyue Bay, Suzhou City
Group date: 4th Nov. 2023, 8:00 am-19:30 pm
Price: 390rmb/person Bus pick up: 8:00 am at 1788, West Nanjing Road, Jing'an Temple area
Group size: 12-30 people
Hiking Difficulty Rating: ★★☆☆☆ Moderate-Suitable for all physically fit people
What's included in the price: ✔️ Tour bus to and from Shanghai ✔️ English-speaking tour leader ✔️ Tour attractions Entrance fee ✔️ Travel insurance ✔️ Water, first-aid kit, etc
What's not included in the price: ✖️ Picnic Lunch and Dinner ✖️ Your personal expense
8:00-8:30: Meet up in Jing'an, Shanghai
8:30-11:00: Drive to Piaomiao Peak, Suzhou
11:00-12:30: Start hiking after warming up
12:30-13:30: Have lunch together during the hiking and have a rest
13:30–15:00: Finish the hiking in Piaomiao Peak and drive to Mingyue Bay Ancient Village
15:00-16:30: Enjoy the scenery of Mingyue Bay then free time in the village
17:00-19:30: Drive back to Shanghai
What To Pack
1. Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.
2. Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes; non-slip hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels and slippers)
3. Personal supplies: backpack, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, mosquito spray, water-proof bag, etc.
4. Food: Picnic lunch, Water, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
5. Medicine and others: prepare according to your own needs.