Fri, Dec 30|
Dec30-Jan1: Ox-Head Mt Hiking & Hot Spring Retreat
Wuyi, Zhejiang, is famous for its sacred Ox-head Mountain.
Time & Location
Dec 30, 2022, 7:00 AM – Jan 01, 2023, 8:00 PM
Jinhua, Wuyi, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China
About the event
Trip Inquiry&Booking: Telephone:15001791355 WeChat: OKDealTravel Public WeChat:OKDealTravelChina
Wuyi, Zhejiang, famous for its sacred Ox-head Mountain, natural hot springs and idyllic beauty of the countryside, is an ideal choice for an off-the-beaten-path vacation.
Night 1/2: Hot Springs Resort (hot spring experience) Located at the home of hot springs, Wuyi, The Hot Spring Resort features an outdoor area of 30 different pools with all manner of different ingredients in the water from milk to rice wine. Less unusual pools include aloe, green tea and ginseng in addition to a large central pool modelled on Hangzhou’s West Lake, and a smaller area containing ‘spa fish’ which nibble away at your feet.
Detailed Info Destination: Ox-Head Mount, Zhejiang Province Date: December 30, 2022 - January 1, 2023 (3d2n) Price: 1890rmb Assemble at 7:00 am at 1788, West Nanjing Road, Jing'an
Trip Route Overview: Day 1: Departure from shanghai (7:30am) - arrive at Wuyi (12:30 pm) - Visit Dahongpao Scenic Spot - enjoy the hot springs at night Day2: Visit Yanfu Temple in the morning - explore the magnificent Niutou mountain national forest park in the afternoon - enjoy the hot springs at night Day 3: Visit the Ancient Ming Dynasty village - back to Shanghai
The Price: What's included: √ English-speaking tour guide √ Two-night stay at Tangfeng Hot Spring Retreat with daily breakfast √ Private transfers throughout the trip √ 4 main meals √Entrance to all scenics pots listed in the itinerary, including first night's hot spring √ Travel Insurance √ first-aid kit, water, etc
What's not included: × Single room supplement 550rmb; Note: The hotel room is a standard twin room; if you'd like a king room, there are 100rmb additional charges for two nights. × Lunch on day 1 × hot spring in day 2 *if needed - 110rmb × Personal expenses and unexpected expenses
Notice: Full payment is required for this 3-day trip when you sign up. If cancel above 7 days prior to departure, a full refund will be offered. If cancel within 0-7days prior to departure,600rmb as a cancellation fee will be charged.
What you should bring:
1. Your original id card or passport for hotel check-in.
2. Backpack; several sets of clothes.
4. Hiking shoes.
6. Mobile phone, camera and related chargers.
7. High-energy snacks (chocolate, energy bars, etc.), fruit and other snacks
1.OKDealTravel does not accept any responsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused by force majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeure factors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeing vehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow, flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot be guaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities, etc., the opening and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items in the itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may be changed by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is for reference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, such as weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensure the safety of travellers, the itinerary may be adjusted according to the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Dec30-Jan1: Ox-Head Mt Hiking