Wed, Nov 09|
Nov 9-13【Semporna of China】Enshi Secret Wonderland Hiking
Enshi is an ideal destination for an off-the-beaten-path vacation with immense natural beauty like soaring mountains, amazing outdoor hiking routes, deep canyons, mysterious caves and meandering rivers.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2022, 7:00 AM – Nov 13, 2022, 7:00 AM
Enshi City, Enshi City, Hubei, China
About the event
Customer Service Wechat: OKDealTravel
*Itinerary upgraded! Adding new off-the-beaten-track outdoor hiking route!
*Hotel upgraded! high standard 4-5 star hotel throughout the trip!
Hidden in the heart of the middle kingdom, Enshi is a green oasis full of undiscovered wonders. Rated as “the most beautiful wonderland in China” by CNN and “The most beautiful place in China” by National Geographic, ans renowned as the "Shangri-La of Hubei", Enshi is an ideal destination for an off-the-beaten-path vacation with immense natural beauty like soaring mountains, amazing outdoor hiking routes, deep canyons, mysterious caves and meandering rivers.
Follow us to explore the majestic Enshi Grand Canyon, known as the “Colorado Grand Canyon of China”; hike through lesser-kown mountain route; float on the crystal clear water of Pingshan River, the “Semporna of China”; walk on the stunning floating path at Lion Pass Scenic Area; immerse yourself in the dynamic culture of the local minorities and so much more.
It is the perfect place for a getaway with a group of friends to explore, great views for the gram, and amazing culture the fuel the soul.
Trip at a glance:
Day 1 · Enshi arrival -🚌1h- Suobiya Stone Forest -🚌1h- Enshi
🏨 4 star hotel in Enshi City
🚌 100km, 2h
Day 2 · Enshi -🚌1.5h- Qingjiang Ancient Riverbed (🥾4h hiking) -🚌30min- Enshi Grand Canyon
🏨 4 star resort in Enshi Grand Canyon
🚌 96km, 2h | 🥾 5km, 3-4h
🍲 breakfast; Baojiayan special dinner
Day 3 · Enshi Grand Canyon -🚌1.5h- Nv'er Town
✨ Full day explore Enshi Grand Canyon
🏨 3-4 star boutique hotel in Nv'er Town
🚌 60km; 1.5h
Day 4 · Nv'er Town -🚌2.5h- Pingshan Canyon- 🚌2.5h- Xuan'en City
🏨 4 star hotel in Xuan'en City
🚌 287km, 5h
Day 5 · Xuan'en- 🚌30min- Shiziguan -🚌1h- Enshi Xijiaping Airport
🚌 70km; 1.5h
*New! Amzing outdoor hiking!Qingjiang Ancient Riverbed Wild outdoor route; 5km, 3-4h
* Explore the Enshi Grand Canyon. a national 5A-rated tourist attraction with stunning karst landforms.
* Take a boat trip on the magical Pingshan River. Renowned as the “Semporna of China”, the water is almost transparent and you’ll fee like floating in the air.
* Visit the stunning Suobuya Stone Forest, the world's first Ordovician stone forest and is an AAAA grade China national tourist attraction. It is dubbed as China’s second largst Stone Forest and a must-do destination in Enshi.
* Take a walk tour on the newly developed floating pass at Lion Pass Scenic Area. This place is just so cool once it opened to public it immediately went viral on social media.
* Visit Yunlong Ground Fissure,One of the longest ground cracks in the world with 7 stunning waterfalls.
* Experience authentic Tujia and Miao culture and devour delicious local snacks at Nv'er Town.
Hiking Difficulty Rate: ★★☆☆☆ Suitable for all physically fit people of 6-65 year old
November 9-13th, 2022
Early Bird Price: ONLY 3930rmb!
ONLY 4 early bird spots each group! Save your spot now!
*Transportation: Local transportation throughout the 5-day tour
*Tour Guide: English-speaking local tour guide
*Accommodation: 4 nights’ stay at 4-5 star hotels with daily breakfast.
*Entrance fee: for all the main attractions including tickets, cable car, shuttle bus, etc.
*Meal: 4 breakfast; one complimentary dinner on day 2
*Others: mineral water, first-aid kit, OKDeal gift pack, etc.
What's not included
*Main transportation to and from Enshi
*Main meals (lunch/dinner) during the trip.
*Single room supplement: 850rmb
*Personal expenses receipt and other unpredictable costs.
1. We take 1000 deposit for this 5-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel at least one month before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel at least two week before departure, we will keep half of the deposit as cancellation fee. If you cancel within two weeks, we cannot offer you a refund.
2. Please note that hotel rooms are twin shared rooms. If you register as a solo traveler, we'll try to arrange other same gender solo guest to share the room, but if there's no other solo guest, you'll need to pay the single room supplement.
3. We will arrange one-time free airport pick-up service during designated arrival time. If you arrive beyond the time, please meet the group at the designated hotel.
4. Please book your return flights departure ONLY after 3pm.
Flight schedule for reperence
TO: 08:00(Shanghai Pudong) ➡️ 10:20 (Enshi Xujiaping Airport)
China Eastern Airlines MU2553
BACK: 18:40(Enshi Xujiaping Airport) ➡️ 22:30 （Shanghai Hongqiao）
China Eastern Airlines MU2470
What you should bring:
*Original passport and some emergency cash
*Comfortable hiking shoes are very important because you will be walking most of the time in mountain areas.
*Suitcase, backpack, outdoor clothes, etc.
*Basic medical supplies, perhaps a small first aid kit plus medicines for ordinary ailments, such as aspirin, travel sickness tablets and other tablets.
*Mobile phone, camera and relating chargers, and spare batteries.
*Energy snacks (chocolate, energy bars, etc.)
*Enough water to avoid dehydration.
* Enshi Scenic Area is a newly developed tourist spots with limited conditions; It is a place that suits more for those who appreciate nature and rural culture. Please do not compare it with other fully matured tourist spots.
* A large percent of the total population here are minorities. Please respect their customs and follow your guides’ advice before getting in touch with them.
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
November 9-13th, 2022