Time is TBD|
One-Day Anji Canyon Fun Summer River Trekking
Have a getaway of river trekking to escape the summer heat!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
湖州市, Zhishiling, 船村安吉县湖州市浙江省 China
About the event
Have a getaway of river trekking to escape the summer heat! Our destination is a truly off-beat, serene and green location just about 3.5 hours away from Shanghai by road. No need to carry backpacks, just enjoy easy river hiking! Families and hiking beginner are welcome to join the adventure!
Destination: Jingkongli, Anji County, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province (浙江 余杭 安吉 井空里)
Bus picking up at The Portman Ritz Carlton Shanghai (1376 Nanjing West Rd close to Tongren Rd., walk across two blocks from Ext 3 of Jing An Temple Metro Line 2&7 )
Hiking Difficult Rating: ★★☆☆☆
07:00 People meet up and depart from Shanghai
10:30 Arriving at Jiumutian village at Jingkongli, Anji County.
11:30 We will have some warm-up exercise and start our journey. Jingkongli is located in Anji, Zhejiang Province. Anji is a large, impressive bamboo forest and offers a great hiking alternative. Not to mention, the air is pristine, and fresh!
12:30 Find a peaceful place for lunch and have a rest.
13:00 After lunch, we will start river hiking for the whole afternoon. This is a relatively simple route for beginners including hiking in river, rocks & waterfalls climbing and swimming.
14:00 Take a break or go on hiking and enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way. We can stop by the waterfall for a while to enjoy the cool breeze, the beautiful scenes and the fun of being in the nature. You can play water or swim in the clear and cool natural pool as you like.
17:00 Back to Jiumutian village.
18:00 The bus will take us back to Shanghai downtown, we will stop at the service area to have dinner.
21:00 Arrive at Shanghai.
Jingkongli Valley bordered on the edge of three places - Anji, Yuhang and Lin’an. It is one of the most beautiful mountain areas around Hangzhou city. With its stunning landscape and fresh air, it is a place especially for hikers which is less travelled.
√ The price includes:
√ Transport from and to Shanghai with shuttle bus.
√ All entrance fees for tourist attractions.
√ Others: bilingual local tour guide, travel insurance, water, coke, beer.
× The price DOES NOT include:
× Lunch and dinner will be paid by yourself.
× Personal expense as well other unexpected expense.
What You Should Bring:
- Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.
- Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, non-slip hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels, sandals and slippers.)
- Personal supplies: sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, dry clothes and a pair of dry shoes to change after river hiking and water proof bag etc.
- Food: One lunch for hiking, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
- Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.
- The Following will be provided by the organizer:
Mineral water, limited cold beer, coke and first-aid kit.
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥350.00+CN¥8.75 service fee