Time is TBD|
One-Day Skiing at Anji Secret Heaven Lake & Bamboo Hot Springs
The arrival of winter is a great time to view stunning frost covered landscapes in the mountain areas across Zhejiang province.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Huzhou, Anji County, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
About the event
Flying to a sunny tropical island might be a good way to spend a winter weekend, but while everyone is busy escaping winter, they also missed the unique experiences that only the snow season could offer.
Can you imagine this picturesque scenery is actually so close to you?
This is Anji. Its name means tranquil, peaceful and auspicious.
Only 3 hours drive away from Shanghai, this hidden paradise is famous for its heavenly view of bamboo and pine forests.
It’s was the location in Ang Lee’s Oscar-winning movie “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” for the famous gravity-defying swordfight among the bamboo.
Every winter, Anji shows its finest beauty with silvery iced waterfalls, dazzling rime sceneries and dense forests covered in white snow.
One of the most beautiful places is the Heaven Lake.
It’s actually a giant hydropower station embedded in the mountain top of Anji. When winter comes, it turns into a white paradise.
You could hitting the slopes at Jiangnan Ski Area right beside the Heaven Lake. It is one of East China’s biggest outdoor ski sites that covers 60,000 square meters with the stunning views of the pine forests.
Or you could sitting back and unwind at the amazing Jiangnan Hot Springs. The most fascinating part? Their outdoor hot springs are scattered in dense bamboo forest. Soaking in the hot water while enjoying the aroma of nature, it feels as if you were in Hokkaido.
Join us to go to this hidden gem
Destination: Anji Jiangnan Heaven Lake, Zhejiang
Assemble: 7am at Shanghai Center, Portman Ritz-Carlton, 1376 West Nanjing Road (Line 2/7, Jing'an Temple)
Meet up at the Ritz-Carlton, 1376 West Nanjing Road,at 7am.The tour bus will be there waiting for you. Drive to Anji and arrive there at around 11am. Visit the Jiangnan Heaven Lake Scenic Area. Enjoy the snowy forests, stunning hilltop view, the beautiful lake, and so much more. After lunch (please bring your own lunch), you can explore more of the beautiful scenic spot. Feel free to hit the slopes at Jiangnan Ski Area, one of east China’s biggest ski sites.(300rmb on your own expenses), or soaking in the Jiangnan hot springs surrounded by dense bamboo forests. (128rmb on your own expense) We will assemble at 3:45pm and drive back to Shanghai.
√ Expert service from an experienced English-speaking tour guide
√ Private transfers throughout the trip
√Entrance to Jiangnan Heaven Lake scenic spot
√ Travel insurance, first-aid kit, water, etc
The price does not include:
× Jiangnan Ski Area: 300rmb（including the tickets, skis, skiing boots & snowball fight）
× Jiangnan Hot Springs: 128rmbx Other personal expenses
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥490.00+CN¥12.25 service fee