Time is TBD|
One-Day Stunning Nanbei Lake Hiking Tour
It is the only place in China where you can appreciate mountains, sea and lake view together.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Jiaxing, Nanbei Lake, Haiyan, Jiaxing, China
About the event
Being 140 kilometers away from Shanghai, there is an amazing hidden trail lasted for thousands of years at the plain area in Haining City. Her name is “Tanxianling Ancient Trail”. Ramble along the road, you can enjoy the view of the clear vast lake, the verdant mountains and the lush tea garden.
It is the only place in China where you can appreciate mountains, sea and lake view together. Come and go with us to enjoy the most unique and amazing scenery of hiking!
Destination: Haining City, Zhejiang Province (浙江 海宁)
Bus picking up at Shanghai Center 1376 Nanjing Xi Lu, near Xikang Lu , Ext. 3 of Jing An Temple Metro Station Line 2/7
Hiking Difficult Rating: ★★☆☆☆
The hiking distance is about 7 kilometers, which takes about 3.5 hours. This trip is suitable for healthy people who are 7-55 years old. Pets friendly, Family Friendly
Shanghai- Tanxianling Ancient Trail(谈仙岭古道)- Tanxian Stone Town(谈仙石城)- Yingchaoding Mountain Top(鹰窠顶)- Nanbei Lake(南北湖)- Shanghai
08:00 People meet up and depart from Shanghai
11:00 Arriving at the entrance of Tanxianling Ancient Trail. Then start hiking at the ancient trail. You will enjoy the beautiful woods with fresh air and clear sky.
11:30 Reach Tanxian Stone Town and eat lunch.
14:00 Come to Yingchaoding Mountaintop. Being one of the mountains surrounding Nanbei Lake, it is an excellent choice for appreciating the fabulous mountain- sea-lake scenery.
15:00 We will go down the mountain from another road and walk leisurely along the Nanbei Lake. You will enjoy the relaxing vast lake surrounding by mountains and woods.
16:00 Back to the entrance of Tanxianling Ancient Trail.
19:00 Arrive at Shanghai.
- The total hiking distance is about 7 km with dirt road. The highest elevation is no more than 200 meters. We will spend roughly 3.5 hours on hiking.
- The above schedule is for reference only. The actual time will be based on the real situations. Without affecting the overall trip, the tour leader can adjust the schedule according to the weather, numbers of traveler, traffic jam etc.
Nanbei Lake: is the only scenic spot combining mountains, sea and lakes in China, and Zhejiang top ten best leisure resorts. The Nan Bei Lake covers a total area of 45 square kilometers, and consists of four major scenic attractions, namely Hutang, forests, coasts and the ancient town. It is rich in natural resources and cultural landscapes. The lake is surrounded by mountains at its three sides, while leaving one side facing the sea. The lake is divided by a dam, not deep but with twists and turns, into two parts, Nan Lake and Bei Lake. There is an island - Egret Island, located in the central Nan Lake. It is a very good place for enjoying the glorious full moon; there is a piling-up island in the Bei Lake. With the shape of a butterfly, it is named “Butterfly Island”, which is a good place to sip tea.
Tanxianling Ancient Trail: Located in Haining City, Zhejiang Province, it is an amazing hidden trail lasted for thousands of years at the plain area. It is 184.6 meters above sea level. Along the way, you can enjoy the beautiful mountains, the magnificent sea and the clear lake. Especially when arriving at the mountain top, you will be stunned by the combination view of mountains, sea and lake.
Tanxian Stone Town: has a difficult terrain, with two mountains, Nanmu Mountain and Beimu Mountain, clamping at the left and right. On the west of the Stone City they are Huangwan Mountains of Haining, and on the east it is a mountain valley with the length of 3 km which can be accessed only by a small rugged and rough path. Viewed from Nanbei Lake far away, it has the atmosphere of “If one man guards the pass, ten thousand are unable to get through”, thus also recognized as “ Badaling Great Wall in Jiangnan” which was highlighted by the military strategists of all dynasties.
The price includes:
√ Transport from and to Shanghai with shuttle bus.
√ All entrance fees for tourist attractions.
√ Others: bilingual local tour guide, travel insurance and mineral water.
The price DOES NOT include:
× Lunch and dinner will be paid by yourself.
× Personal expense and other unexpected expense.
What You Should Bring
- Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.
- Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, non-slip hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels, sandals and slippers.)
- Personal supplies: mid-sized backpack, mobile power pack, knee pads, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, tissues etc.
- Food: One lunch for hiking, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
- Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥350.00+CN¥8.75 service fee