Sat, Mar 11|
11 March【little Kyoto】1-Day Jingshan Trail Spring Hiking
Take a weekend and join us for a healing journey in nature.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Hangzhou, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
About the event
As one of our favourite hiking routes, this stunning 10km mountain trail is filled with lush bamboo seas, flaming red maples, wild waterfalls, crystal lakes and streams. And the quaint temples, moss-covered torii and little sculptures that dotted in the trail really gives off some Zen Kyoto ambience, making it an ideal place for hiking and meditation.
· 7:30-8:00: Meet up in Jing'an, Shanghai
· 8:00-12:00: Drive to Jingshan Trail
· 12:00-13:00: Let's start hiking! About 1 hour into the mountain, let's find a nice spot to have lunch together. *don't forget to bring your own lunch
· 13:00-17:00: Continue hiking in beautiful nature. It is a 10km loop route that cost around 4-5 hours to finish. You'll see lots of waterfalls, bamboo seas, wildflowers, red maple trees, lakes and streams along the way, and reach the Jingshan Temple at dusk to capture the pink sunset glow.
· 17:00-21:00: After the super fun day hiking, let's drive back downtown
Destination: Jingshan Trail, Zhejiang
Date: March 11th, Saturday, 2023
Group size: 10-40 people
Meet up: 7:30am, at 1788, West Nanjing Road, Jing'an
What's included in the price:
✅ Tour bus to and from Shanghai
✅ English speaking tour leader
✅ Local hiking guide· all entrance fees and activities listed in the itinerary
✅ Travel insurance
✅ Water, first-aid kit
What's not included in the price:
❌ Your other own expenses
Full payments need to be paid when you sign up for this one-day trip. A full refund will be provided If you cancel at least 3 days before the trip. If you cancel within 0-3 days, we will take 100rmb as a transportation fee.
Jingshan One Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥380.00