Sun, Nov 12|
12 Nov.【Autumn Splendor】1-Day Exciting Hanfei River Valley Hiking
Let's go for some cool autumn hiking! This one is also very unique and the mountain top view is spectacular! Save your Saturday and let's go hike in the beautiful valley, across clear rivers, discover hidden waterfalls and up to the hill tops for the best scenery!
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2023, 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
About the event
Detailed Information Destination: Hanfei River, Zhejiang
Date: November 12th, 2023, Sunday.
Group size: 10 - 40 people
Meet up: 7:30am, at 1788, West Nanjing Road, Jing'an
Hiking difficulty rating: 🌟🌟🌟 - moderate suitable for all physically healthy people of 6-60 year old.
What's included in the price:
· tour bus to and from Shanghai
· English-speaking tour leader
· professional local hiking guide
· all entrance fees and activities listed in the itinerary
· water, drinks, first-aid kit
· travel insurance
What's not included in the price: · lunch · your own expenses
7:30-8:00: Meet up in Jing'an, Shanghai 🙋♂️
8:00-12:00: Drive to Xinchang, Zhejiang *4h 🚌
12:00-13:00: Let's start hiking! About an hour into the mountain, let's find a nice spot to have lunch together. *don't forget to bring your own lunch 🥪🍔
13:00–17:00: Continue hiking in the river valley and mountains. It's an 11-kilometer loop route that takes around 4–5 hours.
17:00-21:00: After the fun hiking, drive back to Shanghai.
What To Pack
Hiking shoes and an extra pair of socks
Hiking Pole(not a must)
Sportswear Backpack Spf 50+ Hat Water and energy snacks
What you need to bring:
1. Essentials: 48 hours covid test result, Masks, ID card /passport Copy and some cash.
2. Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, non-slip hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels and slippers.)
3. Personal supplies: sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, etc.
4. Food: picnic lunch for hiking, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
5. Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.