Sat, Nov 18|
18 Nov! Fall Foliage! Autumn Hiking & Tranquil Shilin Village
Autumn is around the corner! The weather will become cooler with gentle wind. Follow OKDealTravel to explore one of the most beautiful ancient village around Shanghai, hike in the nature, breathe fresh air, and enjoy the amazing autumn color!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
About the event
Destination: Yuyao, Zhejiang Province
Date: 18th Nov. 2023, 7:00 am-19:00 pm
Price: 350rmb/person Group size: 15-30 people
Bus pick up: 7:00 am at at 1788 Plaza,1818 West Nanjing Road, Jing'an Hiking
Difficulty Rating: ★★☆☆☆ About 8 km in length, Moderate-Suitable for all physically fit people
What's included in the price:
✔️ Transport from and back to Shanghai with bus
✔️ Entrance fee
✔️ Professional bilingual tour leader
✔️ Travel insurance, Limited mineral water
What's not included in the price:
✖️ Lunch and dinner (it will be prepared by yourself)
✖️ personal expense and other unexpected expenses
07:00: Meet up at Shanghai and take the bus
10:30: Reach at the start point, begin hiking
12:00: Arrive at Zhangxi, enjoy picnic lunch ( please remember to bringyourown lunch )
12:30: Continue to hike. We’ll be surrounded by amazing nature: falling yellow leaves, streams, the sound of birds…
14:30: Reach at the Shilin Ancient Village and wander in the village
16:00: Take a bus back to Shanghai
19:00: Arrive at Shanghai
What To Pack
1. Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, hiking shoes or sneakers;
2. Personal supplies: backpack, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, mosquito spray, water proof bag, etc.
3. Food: Picnic lunch, Water, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
4. Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.
5. Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.