Sun, May 02|
Location is TBD
3-Day Hiking at Mt. Ox-Head&Tang Dynasty Hot Springs
An ideal choice for an off-the-beaten-path vacation
Time & Location
May 02, 2021, 7:00 AM – May 04, 2021, 8:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Wuyi, Zhejiang, famous for its sacred Ox-head Mountain, natural hot springs and idyllic beauty of the countryside, is an ideal choice for an off-the-beaten-path vacation.
* Visit the magnificent Ox-head Mountain. A hidden gem that looks straight out of an ancient Chinese myth.
* Walk on the transparent glass bridge hanging between the cliffs. Feel the adrenaline rush!
* Soaking in an ancient Chinese inn style hot spring, where is said to be the favorite hot spring of Yang Guifei, one of the four most beautiful women in Chinese history.
* Explore the iconic Dahongyan(giant read rock) Mountain, which typifies the classic Danxia landforms known for steep cliffs similar to karst topography.
* Wandering among an authentic Ming Dynasty village, where the villagers has kept the culture and lifestyle so perfectly. Elegant and poetic.
Destination: Mt. Ox-head, Zhejiang Province
Assemble at Portman Ritz Carton hotel, Shanghai Center, 1376 West Nanjing Road (Line 2/7 Jingan Temple)
Trip Route Overview:
Day 1: Departure from Shanghai (7:30am) - arrive at Wuyi (12:30pm) - Visit Dahongpao Scenic Spot - enjoy the hot springs at night
Day 2: Full day explore the magnificent Niutou mountain national forest park - enjoy the hot springs at night
Day 3: Visit the Ancient Ming Dynasty village - back to Shanghai
About the Tour Attractions:
A holy mountain out of ancient Chinese myth牛 头 山 - 江 南 九 寨 浙 中 之 巅
Located in Wuyi, Zhejiang Province, Mount. Niutou is well-known for the panoramic views of mountains and rivers, as well as being the pilgrimage site of the Taoist.With overlapping steep peaks soaring to the skies, the culminating point of Niutou Mountain rises 1,560 meters above sea level, which is also the mountain top of the central Zhejiang. Since that the geology cut depth could reach from 200 to 400 meters, the complexity of the delightfully complicated broken ridges, the steep cliffs as well as the dangerous gullies was very spectacular, graceful and stirring.
The crystal clear lake and hanging waterfalls accompanied by the sky-kissing ancient trees and vertical cliffs, drifting on the raft, the hill-climbing contests and beach combing where joy, passion and excitement are beckoning could make visitors embrace the swift currents and reach the summit of the happy life between visiting the fairies and searing for Taoist.
Dahongyan (Giant Red Rock) Scenic SpotIconic Karst Landscape
大 红 岩 - 中 国 最 大 丹 霞 赤 壁
Located at the heart of the Wuyi Scenic Area, Dayongyan is a famous scenic spot comprised of magnificent karst cliffs, deep canyons, mysterious caves, stunning lakes and pristine villages.
Renowned for owning the largest karst landscape in China and some of the best hiking trails in east China, Dahongyan is an ideal place to appreciate the iconic red Danxia karst scenery and enjoy the peaceful nature.
Night 1/2: Tangfeng Hot SpringsTang Dynasty hot spring experience
Located at the home of hot springs, Wuyi, Tang Feng Hot Spring Resort features an outdoor area of 30 different pools with all manner of different ingredients in the water from milk to rice wine. Less unusual pools include aloe, green tea and ginseng in addition to a large central pool modelled on Hangzhou’s West Lake, and a smaller area containing ‘spa fish’ which nibble away at your feet.
Inspired by the imperial garden of Tang Dynasty, the hot spring resort is renowned for its elegant atmosphere of ancient Chinese royal culture.
Day 3 - Guodong Village
Back to the country life of Ming Dynasty
郭 洞 村 - 明 代 桃 源 穿 越
20-minutes bus journey from the centre of Wuyi, Guodong is a 600-year-old "Ancient Ecological Village" built in China's Ming Dynasty. Its entire planning was based on Chinese Feng Shui elements, which are believed to have brought prosperity and peace to the village for centuries.
The price includes
√ English-speaking tour guide
√ Two-night stay at Tangfeng Hot Spring Retreat with daily breakfast
√ Private transfers throughout the trip
√ 4 main meals
√ Entrance to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary, including the hot springs
√ Travel insurance
√ first-aid kit, water, etc
The price does not include
× Single room supplement 600rmb;Note: The hotel room is standard twin-room; if you'd like a king room, there's 120rmb additional charges for two nights.
x Lunch in D1
× Personal expenses and unexpected expenses
What you should bring:
1. Your original id card or passport for hotel check in.
2. Backpack; several sets of clothes.
4. Hiking shoes.
6. Mobile phone, camera and relating chargers.
7. High-energy snacks (chocolate, energy bars, etc.), fruit and other snacks
1. We take full payments for this 3-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel at least two week before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel within two week before departure, we will keep half of the deposit as cancellation fee.
2. This trip is organized by Shanghai Jinsenianhua Travel Agency. If you need invoices or have vouchers to use, please make a remark when register.
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
+CN¥46.25 service fee
+CN¥46.25 service fee0