Fri, Jun 11|
4-Day【Semporna of China】Discover Enshi Secret Wonderland
A Secret Wonderland and An ideal off-the-beaten-path destination
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2021, 7:00 AM – Aug 09, 2021, 11:00 AM
Enshi City, Enshi, Enshi City, Hubei, China
About the event
Hidden in the heart of the middle kingdom, Enshi is a green oasis full of undiscovered wonders. Rated as “the most beautiful wonderland in China” by CNN and “The most beautiful place in China” by National Geographic, ans renowned as the "Shangri-La of Hubei", Enshi is an ideal destination for an off-the-beaten-path vacation with immense natural beauty like soaring mountains, roaring waterfall, deep canyons, mysterious caves, meandering and underground rivers.
Follow us to explore the majestic Enshi Grand Canyon, known as the “Colorado Grand Canyon of China”; float on the crystal clear water of Pingshan River, the “Semporna of China”; walk on the Instagrammable floating path at Lion Pass Scenic Area; immerse yourself in the dynamic culture of the local minorities and so much more.
It is the perfect place for a getaway with a group of friends to explore, great views for the gram, and amazing culture the fuel the soul.
Destination: Zhangjiajie, Human Province, China
2021 Summer Group (4day 3night):
June 11-14th 2021；
July 16-19th 2021;
August 6-9th 2021
Early Bird Price: ONLY 3280rmb!
ONLY 6 early bird spots each group! Save your spot now!
Group Size: 4-26 people of different nationalities
Acommodation: 3 nights Trip.com 4 star hotel in Enshi and Xuan'en City
Hiking difficulty rating: ★★☆☆☆ Moderate: Suitable for all physically healthy people
* Explore Enshi Grand Canyon, one of the most magnificent canyons in China, is known as the Grand Canyon of China. The nature conveys the colorful mountains into incomparable and breathtaking pictures with its extraordinary creations.
* Take a boat ride on the magical Pingshan River. Renowned as the “Semporna of China”, the water is almost transparent and you’ll fee like floating in the air.
* Take a walking tour on the newly developed floating pass at Lion Pass Scenic Area. This place is just so cool once it opened to public it immediately went viral on social media.
* Discover the unique Tujia culture at Tusi Town. Enshi Tujia Town is the most sophisticated and mature Tujia culture destination in the country.
* Experience the authentic Tujia and Miao culture and devour delicious local food at the ancient town of Nv'er Cheng.
Day 1： Enshi Arrival - Tu Minority Nv'er Town - Enshi
Colorful minority culture and authentic Hubei food
Arrive at the beautiful Enshi City, known as one of the most stunning places at the mysterious “NORTHERN LATITUDE 30°”. Your local tour guide will meet you at the airport during the reccommended arrival time and you'll drive to the hotel. In the afternoon, take a leisure tour to Nv'er Town at night for the awesome performance and enjoy delicious local delicacies.
Flights: 2h20m from Shanghai
Accommodation: 4 star hotel in Enshi
Day 2: Enshi -(1.5h)- Enshi Grand Canyon - Enshi
The Colorado Canyon of China Today we are going to hike the most famous Enshi Grand Canyon, honored as “Oriental Colorado Canyon". Hike to enjoy the magnificent views and visit one of Enshi's most iconic destinations - Qixingzhai. Located in Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, the national 5A-rated tourist attraction reaches 108 kilometers in length and consists of 11 attractions. Unlike karst landforms that normally have either precipices or peak clusters, Enshi Grand Canyon has both. Precipices may sink along the sides of the peak clusters or rise high above peaks. No other land formations like this exist in other parts of the world. After the hiking, you'll drive back to Enshi City and staying for the night. Accommodation: 4 star hotel in Enshi
Day 3: Enshi - Pingshan Canyon - Xuan'en
“Semporna of China”, a fairytale water world
Today you'll visit the famous 【Pingshan Canyon】, renowned as the “Semporna of China”. Pingshan Canyon is a newly founded wonderland with break-taking scenery. Experience a boat trip along the river. The water is so clear that it’ll make you feel like you’re floating in air. Once rated by CNN as “The most beautiful place in China,” the photos of this place were forwarded on Weibo more than 90,000 times. Many netizens commented that this is a place that everyone should visit at least once in their lives.
Accommodation: 4 star hotel in Xuan'en
Day 4: Xuan'en - Lion Pass Scenic Area - Enshi departure
After a nice breakfast buffet, let's head off to our last destination - Lion Pass Scenic Area, which is famous for it’s groundbreaking floating water pass and glorious mountain views around. Enjoy plenty of free time in this gorgeous place, take tons of photos.
After the visit, you'll drive to Enshi airport. Your Enshi tour ends here.
Price: 3580rmbEarly Bird Price: ONLY 3280rmb!
ONLY 6 early bird spots each group! Save your spot now!
*Transportation: Local transportation throughout the 4-day tour *Tour Guide: English-speaking local tour guide *Accommodation: 3 nights’ stay at 4 star hotels with daily breakfast. *Entrance fee: for all the main attractions including tickets, cable car, shuttle bus, etc. *Travel Insurance *Others: mineral water, first-aid kit, etc.
What's not included *Main transportation to and from Enshi *Main meals (lunch/dinner) during the trip. *Single room supplement: 750rmb(April); 850rmb (May) *Personal expenses receipt and other unpredictable costs.
What you should bring
*ID card, passport, covid-19 paper, residential form, and some emergency cash *Two pairs of hiking shoes(in case of raining). Comfortable hiking shoes are very important because you will be walking most of the time in mountain areas. *Suitcase, backpack, outdoor clothes, etc. *Basic medical supplies, perhaps a small first aid kit plus medicines for ordinary ailments, such as aspirin, travel sickness tablets and other tablets. *Mobile phone, camera and relating chargers, and spare batteries. *Energy snacks (chocolate, energy bars, etc.) *Enough water to avoid dehydration. *Toiletries
1. We take full payment for this 3-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel at least two weeks before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel within two week before departure, we will keep 1,000rmb as cancellation fee.2. Please book flights arriving at Zhangjiajie at around 21:30-22:30 the first day. Our complimentary pick-up service will only be provided during this period of time.3. This tour is provided by Zhangjiajie International Travel Service Co., Ltd. OKDeal Travel Only provides online ads and promotion.
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Dragon Boat Holiday June 11-13
July 16-19th 2021 Summer
August 6-9th 2021 Summer
Mid-Autumn September 18-20th,