Sat, Jun 12|
5-Day 【China Antelope Canyon】【Yellow River Hukou Waterfall】&【Wave Valley】Natural Wonder Tour
An amazing trip combining secret natural wonders, rich cultural heritages, amazing food, comfortable accommodations and expert tour guide service
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2021, 7:00 AM – Sep 19, 2021, 11:00 AM
Linfen, Ji County, Shanxi, Linfen, Shanxi, China
About the event
* Off-the-beaten-path destination. Less crowds!
China never cease to surprise me when it comes to mind-blown natural wonders. Even just think about how many undiscovered natural paradises are hidden in the vast and varied land of this world’s third largest country gives me chills.And just in recent years, two new spectacular natural miracle, the“Antelope Canyon of China”- Yucha Canyon, and Longzhou Danxia Landscape , aka the“Wave Valley”, are exposed to the public.
They are both hidden deep in the remote villages in Shaanxi Province of northwest China where public transportation is still inaccessible.
The Yucha Canyon, some call it the oriental version of Antelope Canyon in the U.S, some say it's a virgin land, is a slot canyon and a true magical natural palace hidden in the arid land of the Loess Plateau.
Formed by millions of years’ rain and flood erosion, locals have recently discovered this dream paradise and was stunned by the bazaar flowing shapes of the red sandstones and the ever-changing dizzying colors of rouge, jadite and violet refracting by the sun.
Not far from the Yucha Canyon, there is the unbelievable Longzhou Danxia Canyon, another artistic masterpiece of nature.
Comparable with “the Wave” in Arizona, U.S, the little-known Longzhou Danxia unreservedly displayed a dazzling world of flowing sandstones, eroded rock formations, magnificent canyons and placid lake.
On this 5-day trip, you’ll drive deep into the Loess Plateau to explore these two hidden gems, to marvel at the superlative craftsmanship by mother nature unbothered by crowds as this is still a pure land even for domestic tourist.
On top of that, prepare yourself to visit possibly the most spectacular waterfall you’ll ever witness, the Yellow River Hukou Waterfall, one of the most jaw-dropping waterfalls in China. It’s majestic beauty made it to be printed on the 50rmb bill, a supreme horror for a natural site, along with the Potala Palace and Guilin.
You will also take on a fantastic cultural journey to the unique Loess Plateau cave dwelling（Yaodong）to experience the northern Shaanxi Culture.
Last but not the least, you'll have a leisure tour at China’s all time most popular city for Chinese culture and history - Xi’an - once the terminus of the Silk Road and home to emperors, courtesans, poets, monks, merchants, and warrior. A culture enthusiasts could easily stay busy for weeks in this giant living museum of a city. You'll visit the historic Huimin Street, freely explore the local delicacies and enjoy great shows and nightlight performance at the Sleepless Tang Dynasty City.
This is gonna be an amazing trip combining secret natural wonders, rich cultural heritages, amazing food, comfortable accommodations and expert tour guide service.Grab your passport and let’s get on the road!
Destination: Shaanxi Province, China
Date:Labor Day Holiday Group May 1-5th, 2021
Price: 3990rmbEarly Bird Price: ONLY 3790rmb
Limited 6 early bird spots available each group! save your spot now!
Group size: 4-26 people
Trip Route Overview:
Day 1: Xi’an arrival (Enjoy a ✨welcome dinner at an amazing fusion restaurant)Hotel: 4 star hotel in Xi'an | Meal: dinner
Day 2: Xi’an – Yellow River Hukou Waterfall - HukouHotel: 3 star hotel in Hukou | Meal: breakfast | 🚌：4.5h driving
Day 3: Hukou – Longzhou Danxia Wave Vally – Yan’anHotel: 3 star hotel in Yan'an | Meal: breakfast | 🚌: 6h driving
Day 4:Yan’an – Yucha Canyon – Xi’anHotel: 4 star hotel in Xi'an | Meal: breakfast | 🚌: 4.5h driving
Day 5: Cave Dwelling - Xi An DepartureMeal: breakfast 🚌: 4h driving
Original Price: CNY 3,990
Early Bird Price
Only CNY 3,690!
Limited 6 early bird spots!Save your spot now!
√ Transport: 5 days of private local transport, airport picking up & seeing off service with committed flight schedule.
√ Tour guide: Expert service from an experienced English-speaking local tour guide
√ 4-nights' accommodation: 2 nights at 4 star hotel & 2 nights at local 3 hotel
√ Daily breakfasts, one welcome dinner
√Entrance Tickets to all the main scenic spots listed in the itinerary
√ Travel insurance
√ first-aid kit, water, etc
What's not included:
× Main transportation (flights) from and to Xi'an City
× The rest of the lunch and dinner during the trip
× Single room supplement 750rmb(April) 900rmb (May)
× Invoice, personal expenses and unexpected expenses
1. Full payment needs to be paid for this 5-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel 28 days before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel 14 days before departure, we will keep 1000rmb as cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days, we cannot offer you a refund. 2. Please book flights arriving at Xi'an at the designated time. (details on wechat group chat) Our complimentary pick-up and lift-off service will only be provided during these period of time.
You Must Bring:
1. Suitcase and a backpack to carry essentials
2. Several sets of clothes and underwear, comfortable sneaker.
3. Lip balm, moisturizer, sun screen, energy snacks, waterbottle, wipes, hand sanitizer, travel medicine, etc.
4. ID card / Passport; Covid-19 paper, residential form, some emergency cash
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
June 12-16,2021 Dragon Boat
July 13-17, 2021 Summer
August 3-7, 2021 Summer
Sep 19-23, 2021 FullMoon Holid