Time is TBD|
Autumn Wonderland! One-Day Siming Lake Fall Foliage Hiking
Embrace the nature and admire the beauty of autumn
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Chongming District, Hengsha Island, Chongming District, China
About the event
Join with OKDealTravel to see the beautiful Water Redwoods Fordst in Siming lake and hiking along Yanwo Ancient Trail . Enjoy picnic lunch and spend a great time with your friends and families, embrace the nature and admire the beauty of autumn.
Destination: Yuyao County, Zhejiang Province Bus pick up: 7:30am November 28th at the front door of The Portman Ritz Carlton Shanghai (1376 Nanjing West Rd close to Tongren Rd., walk across two blocks from Ext 3 of Jing An Temple Metro Line 2&7)
Hiking Difficult Rating: ★★☆☆☆ Suitable for all physically fit people of 5-65 year old（family friendly）
07:30: Bus pick up and departure to Yuyao
07:30 - 10:30: Arrive at the destination
10:30 - 10:45: Visit the beautiful Water Redwood Forest
10:45 - 11:30: Enjoy picnic together, share the food, and talk with new friends.
11:30 - 12:30: Hike on the Yanwo Ancient Trail. Enjoy the beautiful autumn scenery on the way.
12:30 - 16:00: Arrive at the end of the trail and gather to take a photo.
16:00 - 19:00: End our trip and arrive in Shanghai
Siming Lake is located in Liangnong, the ancient cultural town of Yuyao.The lake is surrounded by mountains. The area of Siming Lake is twice that of West Lake, and the storage capacity is 13 times that of West Lake. There is a tablet on the lake called “Zhedong Pearl”.
Yanwo ancient trail has a total length of 2,500 meters and a walking time about 2 hours. The surrounding environment is beautiful and the air is fresh. The ancient road has a long history and has been built since the Song Dynasty. It has been around for more than 600 years.
√ Transport from and to Shanghai downtown
√ Entrance fees for main tourist attractions mentioned above
√ Bilingual tour guide and Travel Insurance
The cost does not include:
× Lunch (Please prepare and bring your own lunch and some snacks)
× Other personal expense
What you need to bring
Small backpack, pack-lunch, outdoor non-slippery hiking shoes, mosquito repel, some water, tissue, some snacks for the bus journey, other personal stuffs.
Please note this is a wild hike. It is important to have proper hiking shoes, that are non-slippery. Remember to bring umbrella or raincoats, in case it is raining.
The organizer will provide limited mineral water and first aid kit.
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥350.00+CN¥8.75 service fee