Mon, Dec 20|
Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture
CNY Jan. 31 - Feb. 6【Luxury Tropical Escape】to Wild Xishuangbanna Yunnan
A tropical fairyland with breathtaking rainforests as well as unique Dai culture while staying in luxury resort
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2021, 7:00 AM – Feb 06, 2022, 7:00 AM
Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan, China
About the event
Customer Service Wechat: OKDealTravel
Want to throw yourselves into a tropical fairyland with breathtaking rainforests as well as unique Dai culture?
Want to have an unique and exclusive experience to get in touch with nature and wildlife while staying in luxury resort?
Xishuangbanna, situated at the south end of Yunnan province, is the perfect destination well combined with numerous wild animals, rich plants, tropical rainforest, profound Buddhist culture and Dai folk customs.
And this is an ideal tour to see the real Xishuangbanna, filled with highlights and surprising off-the-beaten-track explorations.
1.Relive the splendor and pageantry of the past in every Buddhist statue, towering spire and vacant monastery in Xishuangbanna.
2.Wonder in the vast tropical gardens and trek the undisturbed rainforest.
3.Walk with the wild elephant in the forest at Wild Elephant Valley. Clean their houses, learn about their nature and habit.
4.Be a local in authentic Dai village. Skip the commercial Dai Ethnicity Park, walk in a peceful Dai village instead to explore ancient temples, learn the customs, history, art, language, meditate with the monks and dine with local minority.
5.Hiking in lesser-known mountains up to the vast tea plantation. Drink the famous Pu'er tea and enjoy special natural afternoon tea with Yun'nan coffee by nature.
6.Hit the largest night market in Xishuangbanna - Gaozhuang Night Market to savor fresh tropical fruits, sample tasty Dai snacks and shop lovely souvenirs without overspending.
7.Stay two nights at Angsana Xishuangbanna, one of the best luxury resort in the region with amazing outdoor pool and hot springs. You'll have plenty of free time to enjoy the hotel, to soak in the hot springs, bike around, go golfing, yoga, and relax.
Destination: Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China
January 31th-February 6th, 2022
Chinese New Year
early bird price: ONLY 6799rmb!
Only 6 early bird spots! Grab it now!
Limited 6 early bird spots each group ! Save your spot now!
Group Size: 6-20 people of different nationalities
Acommodation: 4 nights at 5 star hotel in Jinghong, 2 nights at 5 star resort in Menghai
Local Weather: 15-30℃
Trip at a glance
D1 Jinhong arrival · Starlight night market
D2 Jinhong· Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden· Mekong River night market
D3 Jinhong· Zongfo Temple· Manzhang Village· Trek rainforest
D4 Jinhong· Wild Elephant Valley·Xishuangbanna Primitive Forest Park
D5 Jinghong-Nanluo Mountain-Menghai· Hike Nanluo Mountain· Menghai Tea Garden
D6 Menghai· In-depth visiting to various minority villages and visit Swan Lake
D7 Menghai departure
About the hotel
Day 1,2,3,4 in Jinghong Trip.com 5 star hotel
Day 4,6 in Menghai Angsana Xishuangbanna
√ Transport: 7 days of private local transport, airport picking up & seeing off service (only during the designated time)
√ Tour guide: Expert service from an experienced English-speaking local tour guide
√ 6-nights' accommodation: 5 star hotel and resort throughout the trip
√ Entrance Tickets to all the main scenic spots listed in the itinerary
√ Some meals all breakfasts, one complimentary main meal
√ Travel insurance
√ travel kit, first-aid kit, water, etc
What's not included:
× Main transportation (flights/train)
× The rest of the meals during the trip
× Single room supplement 1600rmb
× Invoice, personal expenses and unexpected expenses
1. We take 3000 deposit for this 8-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel 28 days before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel 14 days before departure, we will keep half of the deposit as cancellation fee; if you cancel within two weeks, we cannot offer you a refund.
2. Please note that our airport picking up service is provided ONLY during the designated time of arrival. (Will send recommended flights in group chat after the trip is confirmed). If you book the flights beyond the time, the picking up service charges will be 200rmb(5 seats) - 350rmb(7 seats).
What you should know before sign up:
1. The northwest China is a gigantic region and the everyday bus ride is relatively long that takes around 4-7 hours per day. We recommend you to prepare enough entertainment (movies, games and music), wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and could bring a neckpillow.
2. The bus will stop every 2-3 hours at the midstop for you to go to the bathroom and buy some food. But please note that the condition in the public bathroom in west China is limited, some don't even have running water. Remember to bring tissues and sanitizer.
3. We wiil arrange 4 star standard hotel throughout the trip. But please note that the room condition and breakfast in West China's 4 star hotel may not match up the standard of that in Shanghai, and some may not provide coffee or only instant coffee. We will bring some coffee, but we strongly suggest you to at least bring some of your own.
4. Mogao Cave and Rainbow Mountain requires a health check register at the entrance and it might take some time (around 15-30minutes), please be patient.
5. Domestic guests (including HongKong and Taiwan passport holder) and foreign guests will be in separeted group at Mogao Cave scenic spot due to the local policy. Please understand.
6. Local policy is keep changing during the pandemic time which could affect the tour schedule. If the scenic spot closed, we will change the schedule and find the best alternatives we could.
What you should bring
1. Suitcase and backpack
2. Summer clothes and shoes suitable for hiking.
3. sunscreen, hats, skincare products, toiletries, charger, swimsuit, waterbottle, coffee, snacks, etc.
4. ID card / Passport; some emergency cash
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
- Ticket type
January 31th-February6th, 2022
Chinese New Year HolidayPriceCN¥6,999.00