Fri, Feb 18|
Feb25-27/Mar18-20 Classic Zhangjiajie 3-Day Weekend Luxury Tour
One of the most iconic destinations in China, an UNESCO site in the Hunan Province of China and Ideal for nature lovers!
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2022, 7:00 AM – 11:24 AM
Zhangjiajie, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
About the event
Follow OKDeal to explore the world-famous
Zhangjiajie Avatar Mountain
One of the most iconic destinations in China
Visiting Zhangjiajie during warmer season is not a bad choice. But for me, Winter is the time when this magical place starting to show it’s finest beauty.
During Winter Season, the Avatar Mountain turns into a sacred snow world that looks like an elegant Chinese painting.
This is the time when you expect the least tourist crowds. And the price of air tickets reaches the lowest point of the year..
A dream destination with no crowds and unbelievably low cost? Would you like to visit?
* Get up close and personal with the mountains from Avatar. Don’t just be impressed by videos and pictures. Travel to see the real ones!
* Experience the Most Scenic and Most Unforgettable Ride of Your Life on the Tianzi Mountain cable way.
* Walk on the crazy Glass Bridge, the highest and longest of its kind in the world. Standing on it, if dare to, you can have a bird’s eye view of the Grand Canyon.
* Enjoy the adventure of hiking in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon in dense forests and by stunning waterfalls and limpid streams.
* Visit the spectacular Tianmen Mountian, which literally means "Gate to Heaven". Climb the "Stairway to Heaven" and try the thrilling Skywalk — "The Walk of Faith". Not suitable for the faint-hearted!
* Take the world's highest outdoor lift, the Bailong Elevator, a glass elevator built onto the side of a huge cliffs in Avatar Mountain.
* Stay two nights at the 5-star Pullman hotel, the Top 1 hotel in Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor! Whether you like pancakes, waffles or omelets, their amazing breakfast buffet can cater it all!
Destination: Zhangjiajie, Human Province, China
Group Size: 4-15 people of different nationalities
Acommodation: 2 nights Trip.com 5 star hotel in Zhangjiajie
Hiking difficulty rating: ★★☆☆☆ Moderate Suitable for all physically healthy people
Day One: Zhangjiajie Arrival
Local guide will meet and greet you at the airport or train station. 15 minutes driving to the Pullman hotel in zhangjiajie city. Feel free to explore the city.
(Accommodation: Pullman Zhangjiajie, 5-star )
Day Two -Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie, Tianzi Mountain-Glass bridge
After breakfast at your hotel, you will make your way to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to start today's adventure. Explore beautiful scenery during your ride to Bailong Elevator made of see-through glass before using it to ascend to Yuanjiajie Mountain.
Venture from Yuanjiajie's summit with a 2.5-hour hike into the Pillar of Southern Sky, an inspiration for Hallelujah Mountains in the movie, Avatar
From there, you will proceed to the Platform of Forgetfulness to admire nearby peak-views before walking across the First Bridge Under Heaven. Lunch at the local restaurant will be available at your own expense. Next, park shuttle bus will take you to visit Tianzi Mountain where Imperial Writing Brush Peaks, Xihai Stone Forest, and other incredible views and scenery await.
We will then travel via bus (40min drive) to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. walk along the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. This bridge is not only the highest, but also the longest glass bridge in the world. It is not for the faint-hearted. (the Glass bridge is built between two mountains of zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, it is 375 meters long and 6meters wide. With a height of 300meters from bottoms)
(Accommodation: Pullman Zhangjiajie, 5-star)
Day 03- Tianmen moutain-Sandstone Painting Institute- Airport
We will driver to Zhangjiajie city to visit th e Tianmen moutain, sky walk , 999 steps , take the shuttle bus on the 99 curves Tongtian Road get back to the city , then you will visit an art gallery of sandstone painting to appreciate a new kind of painting style.
Afterward, After being taken back to Zhangjiajie, you will have free time in the city until your tour concludes with your transfer to the airport according to your flight schdule .
Pullman Zhangjiajie Hotel
Located in the famous Wulingyuan Scenic Area, Pullman Zhangjiejie Hotel is a 5-star hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can work out in the fitness centre or enjoy a relaxing massage. With an open kitchen, the V - Café serves Southeast Asiacuisine.Barbecue and karaoke facilities are also provided. Pullman Zhangjiejie Hotel is 40 km from Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport.
Date & Price:
February 11-13th, 2022
early bird price: ONLY 2290rmb!
Only 4 early bird spots each group! Grab it now!
√ Transport: 3 days of private local transport, , airport picking up & seeing off service during recommended arrival/departure time.
√ Tour guide: English-speaking local tour guide
√ 2-nights' accommodation: 2 nights at 5-star hotels with western style daily breakfast
√Entrance Tickets to all the main scenic spots listed in the itinerary
√ Travel insurance
√ first-aid kit, water, etc
What's not included:
× Main transportation (flights) from and to Zhangjiajie
×Lunch and dinner during the trip
× Single room supplement 550rmb per person
× Invoice, personal expenses and unexpected expenses
(Optional Activities -)
Tianzi Mountain Cableway – 72rmb
Your ORIGINAL passport or ID card, some cash; Mid-sized backpack, hiking shoes, several sets of clothes and underwear; masks;
Highly Recommended:Raincoat, water-proof shoe cover, dry sack, wipes, hand sanitizer, water bottle, high energy snacks, stomach medicine, Vitamine C, etc.
1. We take full payment for this 3-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel at least two weeks before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel within two week before departure, we will keep 1,000rmb as cancellation fee.2. Please book flights arriving at Zhangjiajie at around 21:30-22:30 the first day. Our complimentary pick-up service will only be provided during this period of time.3. This tour is provided by Zhangjiajie International Travel Service Co., Ltd. OKDeal Travel Only provides online ads and promotion.
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
January 14-16th, 2022
February 11-13th, 2022