Sat, Jul 30|
NEW! July 30-31 Superb Butterfly Valley River Hiking& Rafting, Waterfall & Swimming Hole!
One of the best river hiking near Shanghai, perfect summer weekend back to nature
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2022, 7:00 AM – Jul 31, 2022, 8:30 PM
Huzhou, Anji County, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
About the event
Is there really anything better than a both thrilling and relaxing hiking day in crystal clear river in a beautiful mountain canyon? If you haven't had a river hiking before, you can't afford to miss this one!
The Butterfly Valley, only a couple hours driving from downtown Shanghai, is always on top of our summer fun destination list! It is a true oasis of unspoiled wilderness and the transparent river is a natural paradise for wandering, floating, swimming, and hiking! Of all the places we have explored near Shanghai, the Butterfly Valley is by far one of our favorites!
No need to explain more! Grab your sunscreen and go with us for a super fun and wet weekend in nature before you miss out the golden summer time!
What to expectfor a river hiking weekendin Butterfly Valley
Spend a full day challenging yourself for a 6km long superb river hiking trail!
High diving and swimming in lots of natural water hole!
And you can even snorkeling here! There's lots of small fishes to see!
The surrounding nature is so beautiful.. And it's called Butterfly Valley for a reason! There's actually tons of butterflies here!
The deeper you hike in.. The more beautiful it gets
After the great river hiking, spend a fun night at the amazing boutique hotel that's only walking distance to the valley! Relax by the outdoor swimming pool, and drink with bonfire in the yard! We prepared lots of alcohol 😁
The next day, sleep in and have a relaxing morning in the countryside, enjoy the hotel facilities, and we also prepared super exciting river rafting!
Only 30 minutes' driving distance for the hotel, the Jiangjunguan river rafting is said to be one of the most thrilling and exciting rafting in Zhejiang! If you are keen for some extra fun in water, this is the perfect activity!
· 7:30am: Meet up in Jing'an, Shanghai 🙋♂️
· 8am-12pm: Drive to Butterfly Valley, Zhejiang 🚌
· 12pm: Check in at the beautiful boutique hotel 🏡 *to save more time for river hiking, you'll prepare your own lunch
· 12:30pm-5pm: Let's go river hiking! Only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel is the Butterfly Valley! Your professional local guide and English tour leader will get you ready. During the 4-5 hours adventure, you'll spend most of the time in the river, hiking through rocks, having fun in the swimming hole and waterfall..and the more you hike deep into the river trail, the more beautiful it gets..
· 6pm: After the satisfying hiking, head back to the hotel and enjoy fresh local cuisine for dinner.
· 7-9pm: After dinner, enjoy some free time. we will arrange fun bonfire party in the yard with drinks and snacks!
· 7-9am: Get up early for the fresh countryside air, and enjoy hotel breakfast. We will arrange exciting river rafting in the morning for those who are interested (180rmb), depart at 9am (30min driving), enjoy a 1-2 hour long rafting, and head back to the hotel for lunch. If you don't feel like rafting, feel free to sleep in and enjoy the hotel facilities, and explore the nearby river and hills for a relaxing morning.
· 12am: have group lunch in the hotel
· 1pm-5pm: drive back to Shanghai
About the hotel
amazing boutique hotel in nature! 5 minute walking distance to Butterfly Valley! The yard, the outdoor swimming pool, and the surrounding river and mountain is just amazing.
Destination: Butterfly Valley, Zhejiang
Date: July 30th-31st, Saturday-Sunday, 2022
Price: 990rmbGroup size: 15-30 people
Accommodation: boutique hotel in countryside
Weather: around 30°C
Meet up: 7:30am, July 30th, at Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, 1376 West Nanjing Road, Jing'an.
Hiking difficulty rating: ★★★☆☆☆ moderate; *obstacles, uneven surfaces, rapids, etc. Suitable for 11-55 year old people with good physical strength
What's included in the price:
· tour bus to and from Shanghai
· 1 night's at boutique hotel
· 1 breakfast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner
· english speaking tour leader and local river hiking guide
· entrance fee, basic river hiking equipment including helmet, rope, etc
· travel insurance
· bonfire party alcohol, drinks and snacks
· water, first-aid kit
What's not included in the price:
· day two river rafting: 180rmb/person
*optional· first day lunch
· single room supplement: 350rmb· your own expenses
What You Should Bring:
- Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.
- Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, non-slip hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels, sandals and slippers.)
- Personal supplies: sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, dry clothes and a pair of dry shoes to change after river hiking and water proof bag etc.
- Food: One lunch for hiking, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
- Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.
The Following will be provided by the organizer:
River hiking gears, bonfire party alcohol, drinks and snacks, Mineral water and first-aid kit.
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
30 - 31 July 2022
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.$150.00