Sun, Apr 11|
One-Day Chongming Island Blossom Cycling & Fruits Picking
The perfect place to enjoy a one-day getaway to nature without worrying about long bus ride and cross-province quarantine
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2021, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Chongming island, Chongming, Chongming District, China
About the event
It`s time to enjoy the sunshine and spring blossom after the frigid winter! Chongming Island will be the perfect place to enjoy a one-day getaway to nature without worrying about long bus ride and cross-province quarentine, we will enjoy 4 hours cycling and picking up fresh strawberries when we pass by the local farms, bring your own picnic lunch and dont miss this lesure and health day trip with OKDeal Travel!
Destination: Chongming Island, Shanghai (上海 崇明岛) Cost RMB 350 p/p (Includes transportation with shuttle bus, fruit garden entrance fee, bicycle renting fee, insurance, biligual tour leader) Bus pick up at Shanghai Center close to Jing An Exit 3 Jing An Temple Metro Line 2&7
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealClub
8:30am Bus pick up and departure from Shanghai
8:40am-10:40am Around 2 hr bus drive to Chongming Island
11:00am-12:00pm Arrive on the island and go to the cycling club. Pick up your bicycle and cycling map.
12:00pm-1:00pm Enjoy Picnic lunch
1:00pm-5:00pm Go cycling around the island and take in the beautiful scenes of farmland and green trees along the ride. Enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air. You can also go into a farm and pick up fresh fruits (The fruits picked up is on your own expense)
5:30pm-7:10pm Take a ferry at 5:30p.m. Arrive at Shanghai around 7:10p.m
About the Tour Atraction -
Chongming Island is located in the Yangtze River estuary, is China's third largest island, known as the "Yangtze River portal, the East China Sea Ying Chau", is the world's largest estuary island and the largest island.
In fact, for the city of Shanghai, Chongming Island is probably regarded as the existence of a back garden, where there are trees, crabs, as well as small goats and lakes. It is a pure land located beside a busy city, quiet and tranquil, its a perfect place to visit the picturesque Chinese countryside while getting scenic views of the landscape
What you need to bring
Small backpack, outdoor sport shoes, sunglasses and hat, tissue, some snacks on bus, other personal stuffs.
The organizer will provide mineral water and first aid kit. Trip Cost: 350rmb/ person*: Cost includes: • Transport from and to Shanghai downtown • Entrance fees for main tourist attractions mentioned above
• Bicycle renting fee, fruits farm entry fee ( with 500g strawberry for free)
• Bilingual tour guide, travel Insurance
The cost does not include: • Picnic Lunch and Your personal expenses
• Seasonal fruits purchase fee for the fruits you pick up
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
OK Deal Travel Waivers / Disclaimers
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A. Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B. Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥340.00+CN¥8.50 service fee