Time is TBD|
One-Day Hengsha Island Cycling & Fruits Picking
Surrounded by water on one side and forests on the other, the Hengsha island is perfect for a mini-getaway in Shanghai area
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Chongming District, Hengsha Island, Chongming District, China
About the event
A fun day escape the city to an island! Enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air on the Hengsha Island with the most bike-friendly roads by cycling. Join us to taste the local cuisine made of pollution-free organic veges, to pick up the juicy and fresh fruits on the local farm, also to experience the most leisure and healthy trip!
HengshaIsland(横沙岛) , part of Chongming Island but less crowded, is known to be one of the most naturally beautiful islands off Shanghai. Surrounded by water on one side and forests on the other, this island is perfect for a mini-getaway with other OKDealers.
Destination: Hengsha Island, Shanghai (上海横沙岛) Bus pick up: Shanghai Center close to Jing An Exit 3 Jing An Temple Metro Line 2&7
8:30am Bus pick up and departure from Shanghai
8:40am-10:40am Around 2 hr bus drive to the harbor and transfer to ferry. 15 minute ferry ride to Hengsha Island
11:00am-12:00pm Arrive on the island and go to the cycling club. Pick up your bicycle and cycling map.
12:00pm-1:00pm Enjoy lunch ( please remember to prepare your own lunch)
1:00pm-5:00pm Go cycling around the island and take in the beautiful scenes of farmland and green trees along the ride. Enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air. You can also go into a farm and pick up fresh fruits (The fruits picked up is on your own expense)
5:30pm-7:10pm Take a ferry at 5:30p.m. Arrive at Shanghai around 7:10p.m
What you need to bring
Small backpack, outdoor sport shoes, sunglasses and hat, tissue, some snacks on bus, other personal stuffs.
The organizer will provide mineral water and first aid kit. Trip Cost Iincludes: • Transport from and to Shanghai downtown, ferry ticket • Entrance fees for main tourist attractions mentioned above
• Bicycle renting fee, fruits farm entry fee
• Bilingual tour guide, travel Insurance
The cost does not include: • Picnic Lunch and Your personal expenses
• Seasonal fruits purchase fee for the fruits you pick up
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥350.00+CN¥8.75 service fee