Sun, Apr 18|
One-Day Hike Hangzhou Longjing Village Tea Garden
To truly experience the most beauty of Hangzhou, this is a perfet trip for you
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2021, 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Hangzhou, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
About the event
To truly experience the most beauty of Hangzhou, hiking in Longjing Village(龙井村) surrounded by tea garden,wandering through the nice pathways, breathing the fresh air, and listening to the whoosh of wind through leaf-shedding arbors！Only 350rmb/personcovers bus, entrance and tour leader fee, please bring your own lunch and we will have a picnic during hiking break.
Destination: Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province (浙江杭州)
Buspicking up at Shanghai Center close to Jing An Exit 3 Jing An Temple Metro Line 2&7
Hiking Difficulty Rate: ★★☆☆☆ Moderate-Suitable for all physically fit people
07:30 People meetup and depart from Shanghai
10:30 Bus driving to Longjing Village Hangzhou and start hiking at Jiuxi Eighteen streams;
12:00 enjoy picnic lunch and have a rest;
12:30 follow our professional tour leader and appreciate the amazing Tea Garden view. After arriving at Longjing village and start another hiking for Shi Li Lang Dang. Though Langdang Mountain is about 200 meters, thescenery is very attractive. You will visit the scenery of mountain, forest,waterfalls, streams, temple and even west lake on mountain top
14:00 Visit Paohu Spring(跑虎泉)；
16:00 Bus drive back to Shanghai;
19:30 Arrive at Shanghai.
Jiuxi Eighteen Streams（九溪十八涧）: Locatedin Longjing south, more than 10 km away from the West Lake, Jiuxi 18 Streams isa combination of nine rivers and eighteen gorges. As its name suggests, thereare streams in this place, surrounded by mountains with lush greeneries anddrooping trees.
The natural beautiful scenery makes this place very attractive.The stream starts its journey from the Waxberry Ridge of the Wengjia Mountainand negotiates through nine creeks and finally joins with Qianjiang River. Thecreeks as well as streams are circuitous, on their journey sometimes visible,sometime invisible before they join with Qianjiang River.
Shi Li Lang Dang(十里琅珰):
is the most famous and popular ancient path in Hangzhou. Also known as Lang dang Peak, the path refers to all the hills from Wuyun Mountain in the south to the area in Tainzhu. The hills stretch for several kilometers, hence it is called as “Shi Li Lang Dang”.
Shi Li refers to ten li (li is a length unit in China and equalsto 500 meters.) Langdang Peak is mainly comprised of limestone which accountsfor the unique landscape of towering peaks and overlapping mountains. With analtitude of over 200 meters, Langdang Peak is the highest and longest peak ofall the mountains around West Lake.
Trip Cost: 350 RMB/person
The price includes:
√ Transport from and to Shanghai with shuttle bus.
√ Entrance fees for main tour attractions mentioned above.
√ Others: bilingual local tour guide, travel insurance and mineral water.
The price DOES NOT include:
× Lunch will be prepared by yourself.
× Your personal expense and other unexpected expense
What You Should Bring:
1. Mid-sized backpack, jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and hiking shoes, tissues, sunglasses, umbrella.
3. Picnic lunch for hiking, high-energy snacks and fruits.
4. ID card /passport and some cash.
· We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
· If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
· If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
· New members pleasereply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A andDeposit Refund Policy
· This tour package is offered and operated by Shanghai Jinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
· If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, please let us know at least 1 day beforedeparture.
Day Trip Booking
+CN¥8.50 service fee
+CN¥8.50 service fee0