Sat, Jun 05|
One-Day Trek Ancient Trail &Pick Waxberry at Cixi Zhejiang
A fun day outing with trekking and fruits picking up in June
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Shaoxing, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China
About the event
Summer is getting close. It’s time to escape the concrete jungle and get wet in nature! Join us to explore the kaolao ancient trail. Located in Zhejiang Cixi, the ancient trail features some of nature’s most beautiful elements – lush forests, deep canyons, crystal clear rivers and waterfalls that will smoothing your soul.
After all the funs in nature, let’s go into an orchard to pick the fresh waxberry, one of the most juicy and delicious oriental fruits. We will keep our food journey at the thousand year old Minghe ancient town, where all the yummy local snacks is waiting to fuel your soul…
Destination: Kaolao Ancient Trail, Cixi, Zhejiang Province
Date: Saturday, 5th, June 2021
Price: 380 rmb/person
Bus Pick Up: Jing’an Kunlun Hotel (250 Huashan Road, Metro line 2/7 at Jing’an Temple)
Hiking Difficult Rating: ★★☆☆☆
The hiking distance is about 10 kilometers, which takes about 5 hours. This trip is suitable for healthy people who are 6-55 years old. Pets and children Friendly
07:30 - Head off from Shanghai Jing’ an Kunlun Hotel. Cross the Hangzhou Bray Bridge. 36 km to the destination.
10:45 - Arrive the Kaolao Ancient Trail. Start an exciting day in nature!
12:00 - Reach the waterfalls area. Enjoy picnics beside the gorgeous view.
13:30 – Reach the peak of the trail, where lays a beautiful fir forest.
15:00 – Arrive the waxberry orchard. Enjoy the fun fruit picking and feel free to eat free to eat as many as you want in the orchard!
16:00 – Head for the Minghe Ancient Town. Explore the local culture and enjoy yummy snacks.
17:30 – Head back to Shanghai and arrive around 20:00
The above itinerary is the planned time and is for reference only. The actual play time is subject to the day's activities. Under the premise of not affecting the overall itinerary, the team leader has the right to adjust the time schedule according to the actual situation such as weather, number of people and traffic congestion.
About the Attraction
Kaolao Mountain is located at the south of Shanglin Lake in Cixi, Zhejiang Province. It has a high altitude and there are numerous green trees and stunning waterfalls on the mountain. The mountains, water, stones and woods of Lushan Mountain are all masterpieces of nature. There is no trace of artificiality. Just like its name, it is primitive and simple.
380 RMB per person
This Price includes:
1. Transportation between Shanghai and Kaolao Mountain2. Entrance fee of main tourist spots3. Bilingual tour guide4. Travel Insurance
This Price DOES NOT include:
1. Lunch: please remember to bring your own picnic lunch2. waxberry purchase 25rmb per 500g will be charged if needed3. Your personal expenses
What You Should Bring
1. Passport/ID card and some cash.
2. Light-weight Backpack, breathable clothes and comfortable hiking shoes.
3. Sun screen, hats and tissues.
4. Picnic food.
We will provide mineral water, limited beer and first aid kits.
Customer Service WeChat: okdealtravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
1. We take full payment for this 1-day trip. If you cancel at least one week before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel within one week before departure, we will keep half of the payment as cancellation fee.
2. This trip is organized by Shanghai Jinsenianhua Travel Agency. If you need invoices or have vouchers to use, please make a remark when register.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥380.00