Sat, Sep 10|
Sep 10-12 |Xuedou Mountain Hiking, Wild Waterfall Jump& Rafting
An ideal choice for an off-the-beaten-path vacation
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2022, 7:00 AM – Sep 12, 2022, 7:00 AM
Ningbo, Xuedou Mountain, Fenghua District, Ningbo, China, 315522
About the event
The mountain is calling! Join us for a super exciting three day summer trip this Moon Festival to the remote mountain region of Zhejiang!
Enjoy hiking in Xuedou Mountain with breakthtaking scenery, get wet and have so much fun jumping off rocks and waterfalls at our secret swimming hole spot, feel the adrenaline rush riding the rapids in stunning bamboo forests, and spend relaxing time wonder in the quaint village.
After every day's different adventure, refresh and relax in the 4-star resort located in the traquil village by the river.
* Enjoy hiking in bamboo forest & swimming in natural pools
* Enjoy the most fun and adventurous river rafting at Yantou Village , get wet and wild!
* Wonder in the tranquil ancient villages and pay a visit to the former residence of Jiang Kai Shek
D1 : Members meet up and depart from Shanghai in morning, depart for Zhongpo Mountain Forest Park , Yuyao with bus driving around 4 hours, enjoy hiking in bamboo forest and swimming in the natural pools, the crystal clean water will wash away your urban stress. We will drive to Xikou town, Fenghua City and check in hotel by evening, enjoy dinner with local cuisine, free time to expore this small town
Accommodation：4-star resort at Xikou Town
D2: Enjoy fresh air and breakfast, we will visit the Former Residence of Chiang Kai-shek, from the pictures of Chiang's childhood through to his association with mao and more, many military artefacts and historical items, you will learn the China history in the period of 1910 – 1940s
then we will take bus with 30 mins drive to Xuedou Mountain Scenic Area for a full day tour, visiting Xuedou Mountain, take a sightseeing train and visit Qianzhang Rock Waterfall as high as 186 meters, enjoy a hiking in the green forest that will refresh yourself from hectic urban life. Today`s lunch will be on your own expense, and a tasty vegetarian lunch in the Xuedou temple are highly recommended
In the afternoon , we will continue our exploration at Xuedou Temple and the Open-Air Statue of Buddha Maitreya with total height of 56.7 meters. You can climb over 300 steps to admire the Buddha, with the merciful light and Dharma favor from the Buddha you will experience an sublimation of your life. We will go back to resort, enjoy dinner and then enjoy your free time
Accommodation：4-star resort at Xikou Town
D3: Sleep in or enjoy the fresh air in the morning, after breakfast we will go enjoy the fun river rafting at Yantou Village, with awesome rivers drops and rapids, you will enjoy this fun rafting with screaming and excitement. After lunch we will head back to Shanghai, we'll arrive at downtown around 7-8pm if without serious traffic. ( around 260km ~ 5hours )
ABOUT THE HOTEL
The 4-star hotel is located in a tranquil village at Xikou beside a river, with traditional Chinese style decoration, it take only 10 mins driving to Xuedou Mountain and walking distance to the ancient town and Chiang Kai Sek`s Former Residence , this hotel makes a great place to relax after a long day of sightseeing.
Destination: Fenghua, Zhejiang
Date: 10-12th Sep, 2022 (3 days 2 nights during Mid Autumn Festival Holiday )
(Includes transport with shuttle bus, 4-star resort hotel for 2 nights, entrance fees for main tourist attractions, part of meals, professional bilingual tour guide and travel insurance )
Accommodation: two-nights' at 4-star Resort
Meal: Group meals with local fresh food, Chinese & Western style breakfast
Bus pick up: 07:30am at Jing An Temple Metro Station
Hiking difficulty level: ★★☆☆☆ suiltable for all physically healthy people
Trip Price: 1780rmb/person
discount price for children
age or above12 years old: 1780 rmb/person
agefrom 6 to 11: 1680 rmb/person
< 6 years old sharing a bed with parents: 980 rmb/person
< 3 years old sharing a bed with parents: 100 rmb/person
(Kids under 6 years old are not available for rafting)
This includes the following:
·Transportation from and to Shanghai with shuttle bus
·Two nights accommodation in a 4-star resort
·7 meals in 3 days ( 2 breakfast + 1 lunch + 2 dinner )
·Entrance fees for tourist attractions mentioned above
·Professional bilingual tour leader and local tour guide
· daily water, first-aid kits, etc
The trip cost DOES NOT Include:
·Your personal expense as well other unexpected expense.
·Single room supplement 600rmb/person
(Please let us know if you want a single room and transfer the single room supplement when signing up for the trip. We can also help to find aroommate for solo travelers but not guarantee. Guests need to pay for the single room supplement if there's no one else to share a room.)
What you should bring:
1. Your original id card or passport for hotel check in.
2. Backpack; several sets of clothes.
4. Hiking shoes.
6. Mobile phone, camera and relating chargers.
7. High-energy snacks (chocolate, energy bars, etc.), fruit and other snacks
1. We take full payments for this 3-day trip when you sign up. If you cancel at least two week before departure, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel within two week before departure, we will keep half of the deposit as cancellation fee.
2. This trip is organized by Shanghai Jinsenianhua Travel Agency. If you need invoices or have vouchers to use, please make a remark when register.
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Getaway BookingCN¥1,780.00+CN¥44.50 service fee