Thu, Sep 08|
Sep.18|1-Day Yanbang Ancient Trail Hiking
Follow OKDealTravel to explore one of the most beautiful ancient village around Shanghai in autumn
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2022, 7:00 AM – Sep 09, 2022, 7:00 AM
Shaoxing, Xinchang County, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China
About the event
The Yanbang Ancient Trail is lied between mountains, and the shape is well preserved with beautiful scenes along the way. The total length is 13 kilometers with hiking 5-6 hours. This is a road from the town of Xinchang County, passing Xiaojiang, and Xiaoying to Ninghai.
In ancient times, salt traders went to Ninghai to sell salt through this road, so it had the name of the salt road.
This is a very well-protected ancient trail with the the clear stone steps, good road conditions, and wide road surface.
There are also some featured spots in the middle (water curtain tip, open rock, Daqing Bridge... ...), for hikers to see.
Destination: Zhejiang Shaoxing Xinchang ( 浙江绍兴新昌)
Date: 7am~9pm Sun 18th Septmeber 2022
Cost: 350rmb/person (Includes transportation, entrance fee, professional & bilingual tour leader, travel insurance, limited mineral water & Ice beer)
Number of Traveler: 15～40 people of many different nationalities
Bus pick up: 1788 Plaza, 1788 Nanjing West Rd close to Huashan Rd., Ext 1 of Jing An Temple Metro Line 2&7 )
Hiking Difficulty: ★★★☆☆
Moderately Strenuous-Long length, substantial elevation gain, and/or difficult terrain. Suitable for experienced hikers only
07:30 Meet up and departure from Shanghai
10:00 Arrive at Xinchang and start hiking
10:30 Go deep in the mountains and pass the streams, river, and stone bridge
12:00 Pick a place in shades for picnic, please remember to bring your own lunch
12:30 Keep moving, we’ll be surrounded with beautiful nature. There are some natural pools along the road, where you might swim if the weather is nice
18:00 As sunset arriving, we reach the destination and take the bus back to Shanghai
21:00 Arrive at Shanghai and end the trip. Look forward to see you next time!
The price includes:
√ Transport from and back to Shanghai with bus
√ All entrance fee for tourist attractions
√ Professional bilingual tour leader
√ Travel insurance, Limited mineral water
The price DOES NOT include:
× Lunch and dinner (it will be prepared by yourself)
× personal expense as well other unexpected expenses
【What You Should Bring】
1. Clothing: loose and comfortable clothes, non-slippery hiking shoes or sneakers (Do not wear high heels, sandals and slippers, you can bring some clothes and 1 pair of shoes to change after playing in the water), swimming suit, etc.
2. Personal supplies: backpack, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues, mosquito spray, water proof bag, etc.
3. Food: One lunch during hiking, water, high-energy snacks such as dried beef and chocolate, fruits etc.
4. Medicine and others: prepared according to your own needs.
5. Essentials: ID card /passport and some cash.
The gollowing will be provided by the organizer:
Mineral water, limited cold beer and first-aid kit.
Customer Service WeChat: OKDealTravel
Public WeChat: OKDealTravelChina
- We will take full payment for this One-day Trip prior to departure.
- If you cancel one week before the trip, we will give you a full refund.
- If you cancel less than a week before the trip, we will keep 100rmb as transportation fee.
- Please reply this public wechat account number 3 for RSVP Procedure Q&A and Deposit Refund Policy
- This tour package is offered and operated by ShanghaiJinsenianhua International Travel Agency. OKDealTravel is only a platform to publish the trips information.
- If you have vouchers to use or need receipts/ fapiao, pleaselet us know at least 1 day before departure.
1. OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
Day Trip Booking
Full payments needs to be paid when you sign up at this one day trip.CN¥350.00+CN¥8.75 service fee