Wed, Jun 01|
Sep 23 - Oct 9 【Bucket List】Mt.Kailash/ Ngari Tibet 17-Day Big Loop Tour!
This is not just a tour to see the sites, but a journey to truly find your inner peace and tranquility.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2022, 7:00 AM GMT+8 – Oct 09, 2022, 7:00 AM GMT+8
Ngari Prefecture, Ngari Prefecture, Tibet, China
About the event
Nowhere else can you truly explore the glory of ancient Tibetan civilization and understand how magnificent the western Tibet is than having the big loop tour around Ngari region.With little human presence, the vast wilderness in Ngari(300,000sq.km) presents an utterly different picture than anywhere else in Tibet.
The ruins of lost civilizations like Guge Kingdom, ultimate pilgrimage destination such as Mt. Kailash, and a vast array of wildlife keep captivating ceaseless flow of global photographers, pilgrims and other tourists to visit in Ngari region.
Starting your adventure from Lhasa, this 17-day big loop tour brings you a superb chance to explore the essence of Tibet with a focus in vast wilderness of Ngari.
Grab your passport and let's get on this once-in-a-life-time journey.
Destination: Ngari, Tibet
Group size: 4-12 persons
Trip at a Glance:
Day 1 · Lhasa arrival (3650m)
🏨 Trip.com 4 star hotel in Lhasa city
Day 2 ·Lhasa - Yamdrok tso - Karola Glacier - Shigatse (3900m)
🏨 Trip.com 4 star hotel in Shigatse city
🚌 353km; 6.5h
Day 3 · Shigatse - EBC (5200m)
🏨 guesthouse at EBC
🚌 335km; 7h
Day 4 · EBC - Peiku tso - Saga (4600m)
🏨 Trip.com 3 star hotel in Saga
🚌 377km; 6.5h
Day 5 · Saga - Lhanag tso - Lake Manasarovar - Darchen (4600m)
🏨 Trip.com 3 star hotel in Darchen
🚌 492km; 6.5h
Day 6 · Darchen - Drirapuk Monastery (5100m)
🥾 trekking 13km
🏨 guesthouse at Drirapuk Monastery
Day 7 · Drirapuk Monastery - Dzutrpuk Monastery (4800m)
🥾 trekking 18km
🏨 guesthouse at Dzutrpuk Monastery
Day 8 · Dzutripuk Monastery - Darchen
🥾 Trekking 5km
🏨 Trip.com 3 star hotel in Darchen
Day 9 · Darchen - Guge Kingdom - Torling Monastery - Zhada (3700m)
🏨 Trip.com 4 star hotel in Zhada
🚌 237km; 4h
Day 10 · Zhada Earth Forest - Xiangquan Canyon - Shiquan River (4300m)
🏨 Trip.com 2-3 star hotel in Shiquan River town
🚌 250km; 4h
Day 11 · Shiquan River - Changtang Grassland - Gerze (4700m)
🏨 Trip.com 3 star hotel in Garze
🚌 488km; 7h
Day 12 · Gerze - Tangra Yumco Lake -Wanpo South Village (4600m)
🏨 guesthouse at Wanpo South Village
🚌 542km; 8.5h
Day 13 ·Tour Wanpo South Village
🏨 guesthouse at Wanpo South Village
Day 14 ·Wanpo South Village - Serling Tso - Bangkog (4750m)
🏨 Trip.com 3 star hotel in Bangkog
🚌 452km; 7.5h
Day 15 ·Bangkog - Namtso - Damxung (4200m)
🏨 Trip.com 4 star hot spring hotel in Damxung
🚌 136km; 3h
Day 16 ·Damxung - Lhasa
🏨 Trip.com 4 star hotel in Lhasa
🚌 218km; 3h
Day 17 · Depart from Lhasa
⛰️【ABOVE THE CLOUD】See seven epic 8000+m snow peaks
Mt.Everest · 8848m
Kanchenjunga · 8586m
Lhotse · 8516m
Makalu · 8465m
Cho Oyu · 8201m
Shishapangma · 8027m
Annapurna · 8091m
All in one legendary trip!
🧗♀【MT. KAILASH · A PILGRIMAGE】3-day trekking to the ultimate holy mountain
Sacred to over a billion Buddhists, Hindus and Jains, enigmatic Mount Kailash is quite possibly the world's holiest mountain. Pilgrims from across Asia trek across the spectacular high-altitude landscape of remote Western Tibet to pay homage and walk around the sacred mountain. It is one of the world's great overland trips.
🏞【THOUSAND LAKES】a feast for the eyes
Lake Manasarovar & Lhanag tso Shining holy lake vs. Poisonous Black Sea
Namtso & Shengxiangtianmen Heaven's Gate
Peiku tso Tears of Mt. Shishapangma / Soul of the lost Lapu Village
Tangra Yumco holy lake of the Bonpo and ancient Zhang-Zhung civilization
Yamdrok tso Tibet's postcard holy lake
Serling tso the Devil Lake
🌲【ZHADA EARTH FOREST】nature's finest masterpiece
If endless snow peaks and holy lakes aren't spectacular enough for you, Zhada will really blow your mind - a glorious natural palace bathing in ever-changing highland sunlights, with deep canyons rolling for hundred miles.
🏰【GUGE KINGDOM】700 year empire vanished overnight Discover the origin of Ngari civilazition.
🦓【WILD LIFE】Changtang depopulated zone
Close encounter with packs of Tibetan antelope, wild donkey, yak, gazalle, etc in probably one of Asia's greatest travel frontier- Changtang Grassland.
【September 23th - October 9th】
Early bird price: ONLY 17590rmb!
Only 4 early bird spots each group! Grab it now!
√ Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
√ 17-days' local transportation (5-17 seats bus with AC and ample space) with 24 hours' airport picking-up and seeing-off service
√ 16-nights' accomodation in hotel and guesthouse (double occupancy)
√ All admission fees and activities indicated in the itinerary
√ All breakfast
√ Knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide;
√ Travel insurance
√ Drinking water, oxygen bottle and first aid kit throughout the trip
What's not included:
× Flights to and from Lhasa
× Main meals during the trip
× Single room occupancy: 4500rmb
× Invoice, personal expenses and unexpected expenses
What you should bring:
1. ID card / Passport; some emergency cash
2. Suitcase and backpack
3. Clothes for a wide range of temperature.
4. Hiking shoes is essential. Hiking sticks is recommended.
5. Sunscreen, hats, skincare products, toiletries, charger, waterbottle, coffee, snacks, medicines, etc.
1. Please note that hotel rooms are based on double occupancy. If you need a single room, 4,500rmb is charged.
2. Please note that this trip contain high altitude hiking. For your safety, This trip is recommended for 18-65 year old guests with good physical condition and had high altitude hiking experience only.
3. Private group is available for minimum 2 persons. Please contact us for quote.
Reservation and cancellation policy:
1. 5000rmb deposit is required when booking this trip
2. Full refund of the trip fee will be offered If cancel above 21 days prior to departure day; 5,000rmb/person will be charged as cancellation fee if cancel 0-20 days prior to departure day
3. For detailed sign up process/kids fee/safety police/hotel info, etc, please long-press the QR code below to contact our customer service
How to Deal with Altitude Sickness:
Most of the destination in this tour is located in high-altitude area and there is a chance that you may get altitude sickness. Here are some tips for preventing altitude sickness.
1. Don't be too scared of the sickness. Most people will be ok with adequate preparation and knowledge.
2. Walk and move slowly even if you feel energetic.
3. Taking altitude sickness medicine before departure is recommended.
4. Prepare some medicine according to your doctor's suggestions. Also, vitamin B and C can make you feel better sooner.
5. Do not drink alcohol while at a high elevation.
OKDeal Travel Disclaimer:
1.OKDealTravel does not accept anyresponsibility for the following unpredictable factors or changes caused byforce majeure:
A.Due to weather and other force majeurefactors: temporary closure of the scenic spot, suspension of sightseeingvehicles and other scenic areas;
B.Seasonal landscapes that depend on weather conditions, such as snow,flowers, leaves, etc., are greatly affected by weather changes and cannot beguaranteed. The pictures in the advertisements are for reference only;
2. The availability of the hotel facilities(amenities) such as swimming pools, saunas, fitness facilities,etc., the open and closing time may be changed by the hotel;
3. The price of the self-funded items inthe itinerary, such as hot springs, cycling, fruit picking, etc., may bechanged by the local owner. The price in the advertisement is forreference only.
4. If any uncontrollable factors, suchas weather, traffic, etc., affect the itinerary, in order to ensurethe safety of travelers, the itinerary may be adjusted accordingto the actual situation.
5. The hotel single bed or double bed availability is not guaranteed.
September 23th - October 9th